- Available for groups of all sizes, Acorn has presented to groups as small as 2 and as large as 1500.
- We provide professional development trainings and conference keynote speeches at local, state and national conventions for health-care and community development professionals.
- Training certificates are available for participants
- Each training is personalized for your program needs
- Acorn offers a wide range of strategic planning, solution-based interventions, and quality assurance support for agencies and municipal organizations in areas such as
- Formulating mission and vision statements, policy and procedures, and strategic plans
- Completing community needs assessments
- Seeking program accreditation
- Completing risk assessments & critical incident analyses
- Grant writing
- Acorn provides both direct clinical services and clinical consulting with an emphasis on telehealth services, clinical programming, staff planning, and quality assessment through services such as
- Provision of mental health and substance abuse telehealth services for child, adolescent, and adult clients.
- Launching new treatment and prevention programming
- Assessment of team staffing needs
- Program audits
- Creation of manuals, forms, and clinical protocols to meet funding and accreditation agency requirements